Flexible IP Audio-Video Surveillance for Residential - Institutional & Commercial Settings
The Vizzio IP NVR System is a performance surveillance solution providing thorough monitoring for your home, business or institutional facility for a maximum of 16 cameras. An idle split screen shows all your cameras and you may instantly display a full-screen view of any area under surveillance, interior or exterior, at any time. You may view the footage of your cameras either directly on the monitoring station, your tablet devices or remotely on your iPhones or Android phones via the Smartphone app provided. You may as well perform reviewing and administrative tasks from a remote or off-site computer. View real-time video at 720p or 960p resolution with intuitive pan/tilt capability with optional PTZ cameras.
Other important features includes:
- Zone groupings
- Splitting of monitoring screen in any partitioning affording a split screen for every camera
- Roll-over recording or fixed storage space recording on hard drive
- Individual recording plans for each camera (day of week, time of day, or a set calendar period)
- Alarm based on a pre-determined event for each camera footage, recording of standstill screenshots as desired
- Remote configuring of camera devices
- Self-maintenance of recorded video files.
- WiFi integration, e-maps, etc.
Recommended maximum amount of cameras for this package: 16 cameras. Not recommended to add more as this will cause jaggy video on the video split screens. The hardware of this Monitoring Station has been enhanced to provide fluent display delivery and recording for up to 16 cameras. Equipped with a 2T recording capacity and a 22" Monitor.
For other options in camera security systems and parts, please visit this .
- 6 Units in Stock
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 15 October, 2017.