THIS SharpPOINTSTM POS TERMINAL IS TAILORED FOR :
LIQUOR STORES - LARGE HARDWARE STORE - CONVENIENCE STORES - BOOTH MARKETS - GENERAL MERCHANDISE - JEWELRY STORE - CLOTHING - SHOE STORE - AUTO-PARTS - VIDEO/BOOK STORE - CELL PHONE STORE & OTHER MEDIUM OR LARGE RETAIL ESTABLISHMENTS
IN USE IN ALL THOSE TYPES OF ESTABLISHMENTS SINCE 2011
- (1) New Modular Computer with a 17" Touch-screen Monitor - Piggyback and space-saver design with a tight anchor stand for Touch operation. The new reliability and flexibility that your business cash maker needs to keep your cashflow running undisturbed day after day.
- Thanks to modularity, you can configure the machine as needed with appropriate Monitor (the one provided) for sale counter when in store or for mobility with small 10"-15" monitor when you are moving to a kiosk's show or market. Foldable but stable stand that makes it easy to bundle up the equipment.
- With the indispensable Customer Price Display so you give your customers confidence that the charged price they see is the markup price. Single-line display. Available 2-line option. Option for displaying a rolling custom message to your clients.
- With a detachable Magnetic Card Reader to efficiently and conveniently incorporate payment processing within the POS machine. Requires a payment gateway account (i.e. Authorize.net) and a merchant account associated with the same. If you want to keep your current payment setup unchanged, dismount the reader and keep as a spare.
- Capability to handle two Monitors: (2) Touch Monitors or (2) Standard Monitors or (1) Touch / (1) Standard. Use the second monitor as a detached Customer item display facing customers, i.e. in Auto Parts and Service outlets.
- Quad-Core CPU - 4GB RAM - for fast operation and fast moving checkout lane - We recommend minimum of 8GB RAM when two Monitors are in use. With 128GB of fast HD, more capacity than you'll ever need, no matter the size of your establishment.
- One legacy Parallel Port for printing larger receipts or bills on an attached Laser Printer. Or to print barcodes on label sheets.
- Two PS/2 ports for standard Keyboard and mouse or specialty POS Keyboard and legacy Barcode Scanner.
- Advanced usage control with master Keylock to restrict access even to trusted personnel as needed.
- Powerful and proven SharpPOINTSTM POS Software with (3) components: Sale Utility, Administrative-Inventory Utility and Data Backup Utility.
- Powerful and flexible SharpPOINTS remote configuration and connectivity capabilities:
a) Migrate Administrative-Inventory program to another computer for undertaking inventory maintenance tasks at the back office while ringing sales at the sale counter (implies a service fee).
b) Connect another SharpPOINTS POS Sale station for a two-station/two-lane POS Network system for ringing sales, under included license for one additional POS client. Requires setup at an additional fee.
c) Owner may connect remotely to check daily sales figures.
d) Backup your sales data on your attached USB key or on another device or machine across your network.
ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Enhanced Securitization of your POS Machine with different login credentials for Sales Program and Administrative-Inventory Program.
- Upgradable to a multi-terminal (multi-lane) POS system beyond (2) machines. Quickly and seamlessly done with no alteration of your merchandise inventory and sales data. This upgrade is executed based on a license per machine at additional fees.
- Ready to use with ID TECH pinpads already with injection key, for payment processing. Read more further down below on integrated payment processing with this Terminal.
- Export of Sales Data for integration with your accounting software such as QuickBooks
- Includes a Barcode Labeler utility to print barcodes on pre-formatted label sheets in a barcode printer or in a laser printer. Compatible with Z barcode language.
- Terminal loaded with 8000-bottle liquor data when liquor option chosen at ordering.
Any question about the above,
please email us or call us to inquire: 508-752-8550
Key Features of SharpPOINTSTM Retail and other Options
- Four Different Sales Modes
- Menu item buttons with selectable colors or pictures of choice
- Capability to handle 2 sale taxes (i.e. state tax, municipal tax, etc.)
- Handles surcharges applied to all or specific items
- Handles voucher-based sales
- Sale discount on one item or the entire customer's order by authorization
- Loyalty Program
- Deep Inventory Stock Management with multiple pricing levels per item
- Stock Item and Service Product Management
- Capability to handle in same store solid stock items, items sold by weighed portions as well as services like repair.
- Optional Item Checkout with Legal-for-Trade Scales for Portions (subject to compatibility)
- Sales Employee Management and Punch Clock for Employee Control
- End-of-day Sale and Profit figures
- Layaway Transaction Management
- Full Support for Rental Establishments
- Handles Consignment Sale Transactions
- Handles counter-level purchases of trade items such as in cell phone stores
- Price management with Multiple Pricing Levels for individual items
- Built-in Barcode Labeler
- Optional Wholesale Module
- Integrated Payment Processing with magnetic card readers and PinPads (restrictions apply)
- Detail and Ample Reporting Capabilities
- Export of Sales receipt data to QuickBooks
- Universal Inventory Management
- Gracefully upgradable upward: from single-station POS Desktop to Multi-Terminal POS System to Multi-Store POS System
- Optional Direct and Seamless eCommerce Integration (single integrated inventory management for both Online Storefront and Brick-and-mortar Storefront)
- Optional integration with Quickbooks financial for import-export of selective Sale data.
- Gift Card and Purchase Management Across Stores (for multi-store systems)
- Optional ability to display a rolling custom message on the Customer Pole/Price Display for enticing interaction with your customers.
- Free Updates for 13 Months
- and more...
All options that are not applicable at purchase will imply a setup or service fee.
* SharpPOINTSTM is a trademark of Quantometrix, Inc
Beware of copycats and deceptive offers by unscrupulous vendor(s) in the market falsely offering our trademarked software and delivering something else.
- 3 Units in Stock
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 01 November, 2017.