- Apartment entry intercom and access control in
buildings where some tenants have phone service and others don't, or
only cell phones
- No-phone-bill building entry intercom and access
control tying to resident's vacant or live phone lines with full compatibility with
internet use of phone lines by residents.
- Building entry intercom and access control with
video security surveillance.
- Student housing entry intercom and access
- Security screening in supervised-living
dwellings with flats.
- Retrofitting older constructions with
dysfunctional or older entry system while reusing existing dedicated
wirelines or by using existing telephone wirelines.
- Town house, apartment and condominium entry
<< overview features